The Project aimed to:
- promote the improvement of the perception of anti-corruption compliance and its practical application in the business sector of Armenia,
- promote public-private partnership to support anti-corruption reforms.
The main activities of the Project are:
- transfer of knowledge on anti-corruption compliance and preparation of training materials,
- organization of anti-corruption compliance trainings for business representatives and consultation in developing its own anti-corruption compliance program,
- providing conditions for public-private dialogue in the context of anti-corruption compliance,
- laying a ground for collective actions aimed at fighting against corruption.
More than 100 people participated in the trainings during the Project.
The Project was implemented by the Center with the support of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE, www.cipe.org).